[CRYOLIST] CryoSat 10th Anniversary

Andrew Shepherd A.Shepherd at leeds.ac.uk
Sat Oct 26 00:01:57 PDT 2019

Alun

Excellent point; as all good students of space history know, Rokot did not offer the same delivery guarantee as Dominos. It is of course possible that CryoSat-1 is still attempting to measure sea ice thickness in the Arctic Ocean, albeit not as intended. Laptop-1, on the other hand, is certainly dead.

Pasta lovers also welcome in Sicily!

-Andy