[CRYOLIST] Engage with IARPC: Diverse Perspectives Welcomed to Shape the Next Arctic Research Plan for 2022-2026

Colleen Ann Strawhacker colleen.strawhacker at colorado.edu
Thu Oct 31 09:40:22 PDT 2019

Hi all,

We invite you to the next team meeting of the IARPC Diversity and Inclusion Team, titled Engage with IARPC: Diverse Perspectives Welcomed to Shape the Next Arctic Research Plan for 2022-2026.

A new IARPC Arctic Research Plan will be developed and released at the end of 2021. Please join us to share information on how the IARPC plans are developed, brainstorm engagement of various audience in the writing of this plan, and discuss paths for creating an equitable and inclusive plan.

The meeting will take place on November 7th from 1:00 - 2:00 pm ET (9 am AKT) and will feature reflections on the development of the current 2017-2021 Arctic Research Plan from Sandy Starkweather, Brendan Kelly, and Martin Jeffries as well as plenty of time for discussion and input on the development of the next Arctic Research Plan.

Please see the agenda<https://www.iarpccollaborations.org/members/documents/15481> for more information.

Thank you and looking forward to seeing you on Zoom,

Colleen Strawhacker, Olivia Lee, Martin Jeffries, and Allen Pope (IARPC Diversity and Inclusion Team co-leads)

CONNECTION INFORMATION

  *   Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://iarpc.zoom.us/j/9407335675
  *   Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll):  +14086380968,9407335675# or +16465588656,9407335675#
  *   Or Telephone: Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll). Meeting ID: 940 733 5675. International numbers available: https://iarpc.zoom.us/zoomconference?m=I2ry4RjKWLYRxcrtbpYmqVjMn9z33IWl
First time using Zoom?

  *   You can connect to Zoom via Mac or PC, as well as both iPhone or Android phones.
  *   We recommend you test your connection ahead of time here: https://zoom.us/test
  *   While we recommend downloading Zoom, you can also join without downloading. Instructions are here:
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/214629443-Zoom-Web-App

-----
Colleen Strawhacker, Ph.D.
Program Director, Arctic System Sciences and Arctic Social Sciences
Arctic Sciences Section, Office of Polar Programs
National Science Foundation
2415 Eisenhower Avenue
Alexandria, VA 22314

W 7157 (office location)